Cut costs and boost the efficiency of your workforce by moving your phone and fax systems to 3CX VoIP.
Advances in mobile technology mean businesses are no longer tied down to desk phones, PBX systems, and expensive telco contracts.
ICTSpace has partnered with global telecommunications giant 3CX to bring you an open-standard, software-based VoIP communications solution that not only increases productivity, but reduces the cost of telephone communications significantly.
VoIP – or internet-based phone services – give your workforce access to enhanced capabilities such as web and audio conferencing, soft phones, presence, chat and much more. Interoffice calls are generally free, and international call costs are much lower than what you’ll pay over a fixed line service.
Get 3CX PBX free for 1 Year Hosted on Google, OVH or on-premises.
What’s in the box?
When you sign up for a 3CX PBX phone system, here’s what you’ll get:
- Affortable, Easy to Install and Manage
- Hosted on Premise (On Hardware or Virtual) or Hosted by ICTSpace
- Call centre functionality
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Unlimited extension numbers – your license relates to the number of simultaneous calls and can be upgraded at any time (for a once off fee – ask us for more info about this)
- Softphone is included in the system and allows full reception functionality
- See Presence of Colleagues
- Instant Messaging / Text Chats
- Smartphone Apps for iPhone and Android are also included
- Use your Business number from anywhere
- Voice prompts, digital receptionist and hold music can be configured as required
- Voicemail can remain on the handset, or be sent to email addresses – or both
- Inbound faxes can be sent to a specified email address or to a fax machine
- Cut travel costs with Integrated Web Conferencing
- Integrates with Office 365, Google, Outlook and few Other CRM packages
ICTSpace has partnered with mVoice to provide you with your VoIP phone lines. mVoice is a leading provider of business-grade Voice over IP (VoIP) services to small, medium and large businesses across Australia.
VoIP network configuration and roll out
Your internet connection speed is the key to a quality VOIP solution. ICTSpace can set up Quality of Service (known as QoS) to give priority to your VoIP traffic, and we can also manage the installation and configuration of the system, and conduct pre-launch testing.
As well as training your staff on the new system, we also provide pre-installation support to help ensure they are ready to go.
Installation can be arranged at a time that is convenient to you, including after hours, to minimise disruption to your workforce.
If you require any information or support, Please contact us.