Google Workplace (formally G Suite for Work)
Google Workplace is a comprehensive package of cloud-based services for business offered by Google. Whatever the size of your business, Google Workplace offers the following benefits:
- Business email
- Cloud-based storage
- 24/7 live support
- Advanced admin control so you can manage your users
- Mobile device management such as erasing data on lost devices
- Easy migration from legacy storage systems
The full range of Google Workplace features
- Admin (manage user accounts)
- Cloud Search
- Docs (word processing)
- Drive (file storage)
- Forms (surveys and forms)
- G Suite Training
- Google+ (collaboration)
- Hangouts Meet (video conferencing)
- Keep (productivity)
- Mobile (support for iOS, Android, Windows and other Smartphones)
- Sheets (spreadsheets)
- Sites (for teams)
- Slides (for presentations)
- Vault (archiving for emails and chats)
ICTSpace managed Google Workplace
We can take the hassle out of setting up and maintaining Google Workplace services for your workforce by managing these services for you. In addition to the features listed above, we'll also provide:
- Melbourne-based 24/7 support – over the phone, online or at your worksite.
- The highest standards of security and data integrity.
- We manage your user credentials, setup and permissions, and provide training to your people.
- We charge the same subscription fee as Google, plus we include a range of benefits.