G Suite (formally Google Apps for Work)
G Suite is a comprehensive package of cloud-based services for business offered by Google. Whatever the size of your business, G Suite offers the following benefits:
- Business email
- Cloud-based storage
- 24/7 live support
- Advanced admin control so you can manage your users
- Mobile device management such as erasing data on lost devices
- Easy migration from legacy storage systems
The full range of G Suite features
- Admin (manage user accounts)
- Cloud Search
- Docs (word processing)
- Drive (file storage)
- Forms (surveys and forms)
- G Suite Training
- Google+ (collaboration)
- Hangouts Meet (video conferencing)
- Keep (productivity)
- Mobile (support for iOS, Android, Windows and other Smartphones)
- Sheets (spreadsheets)
- Sites (for teams)
- Slides (for presentations)
- Vault (archiving for emails and chats)
ICTSpace managed G Suite
We can take the hassle out of setting up and maintaining G Suite services for your workforce by managing these services for you. In addition to the features listed above, we'll also provide:
- Melbourne-based 24/7 support – over the phone, online or at your worksite.
- The highest standards of security and data integrity.
- We manage your user credentials, setup and permissions, and provide training to your people.
- We charge the same subscription fee as Google, plus we include a range of benefits.