This is a non-technical session and is structured in a way that you understand the Cyber risks.
All business need to understand the risks of Cyber Security and how to protect their IT Systems and Data. In this webinar, we will help you understand how your business could be targeted and what you can do to protect your business.
A successful cyber-attack can be devastating for any small business, particularly if your resources are limited because the effects are often widespread, ranging from financial, reputational and legal damage
In this webinar, we will look at
- How can your business be targeted
- Legal and regulatory obligations (GDPR and NDB) of your business
- Process and Policies you should have.
- User Training about Cyber Security
- What should your IT do to protect your IT Systems
- What to do if your business has been a victim of a Cyberattack
Webinar details will be sent to the registered email address closer to the event.